Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aww Dermie

Options
  • 28-01-2008 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Just watched the last ever Big Brother's Little Brother with Dermot O'Leary....awww how cute was he? :(

Ah Dermot, I love you :o Any other Dermot fans here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

He's a bit small is he not? Thought you chicks liked your men to be tall and strapping? O'Learys a midget with fancy clothes and cool stubble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Pighead wrote: »
    He's a bit small is he not? Thought you chicks liked your men to be tall and strapping? O'Learys a midget with fancy clothes and cool stubble.

Ah height doesn't matter when you're a Dermot O'Leary....he's got "it" whatever it is.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Hes a bit nice though, if you know what I mean.

Um no.....explain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ah Dermot, we used to have a shrine to him in our old girlie college house, good times :)

He's the type of guy who initially you wouldn't really be wow look at him but once he sat down talking to you you'd fall in love with him...

Ah they're the best kind though aren't they....:o

• Advertisement

I'm just not attracted to him, he seems like he'd be a great mate but no sparks, just too nice, a bit 2 dimensional but that could be just his presenting persona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

I've not followed the last few BB's but sometimes I'd watch BBLB just for Mr O'Leary ....mmmm......;)

My fave BBLB memory has to be back in BB3 (I think - the one with Jade, Alex etc..) when they would have the viewers vote for what song the housemates would wake-up to, and everytime they played 'Life is a Rollercoaster', Dermot did this cute lil dance...:o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cas_k

I used to think he was a fine thing..... but I've gone off him (maybe its due to the fact hes a married man now!!!)... Now a days I tend to keep my tv crushes to the soaps..... Liam in Corrie or Sean from Eastenders!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dermot got married?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

GinnyJo wrote: »
    Dermot got married?

Que loads of women jumping off random cliffs! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

He's not married.

He might aswell be though, they've been going out for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Cazlou wrote: »
    I've not followed the last few BB's but sometimes I'd watch BBLB just for Mr O'Leary ....mmmm......;)

Me too! He made me watch the actual show this time though, because he was doing the evictions.

He's just so pretty!

Advertisement