Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately seeking..

Options
  • 28-01-2008 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am in the Dublin area, I have been looking for a Saeco repair centre, there seems to be only one shop that provides this kind of service for the population of over 3million..! ? Amazingly..

that only shop I know, which everyone (Retails & Coffee shop's owner) has sent me to, was the one located on the harolds cross road, but I would NOT recommend it to anyone..! I brought my machine there just before Xmas bcse of "ventilation error" show on screen (normally due to some Limescale / mineral build up in machine), after two months they told me that it couldn't be fixed and on top of that the main board was also gone, which was OK prior bringing to them (it used to give message error but was working fine) - for me they a bunch of cowboys who are probably not even Seaco engineers certified! BTW you also have to pay an once-off repair fee of 250 euro but they promise to fix whatever the issue is, you know the usual blablabla...

Anyhow now I am looking for someone I could trust maybe a real engineer who could look at my machine (Saeco Royal Professional) & repair it for me (don't know now if possible due to that "new" bad circuit board..). any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Advertisement