Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Trade in price for My Pug 307

Options
  • 28-01-2008 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Dealers don't take trade books too literaly for cars in such huge over-supply as the 307. Be a bit more realistic on your asking price and you'll shift the car. You've been trying to sell it at that sort of price for ages with no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

That car is worth substantially less than book, and most dealers will be less-than-keen to take it in at all. As colm says, your best bet is to keep dropping the price until it sells.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Car mods = "boy racer" = "car has been trashed" = car is worth a lot less.

Get rid of the mods and put back all the original parts.
    The bits I put in the inverted commas are things that may not be true, but some people certainly will be thinking that in their minds.

And what the rest said as well.

I wouldn't go undoing the mods, just don't think they add value over a standard example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

• Advertisement

best of luck

but how was the Integra priced?

Advertisement