Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New forum mod

• 29-01-2008 12:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

It is with great regret that Hagar has decided to step down as a mod of a number of fora, this one included.
    Thanks to Hagar for all the great work done on all of the forums.

Id like to see what the regulars to this forum think about putting a replacement into Hagars very large shoes. So if you have suggestions, please lets here them, or if you fancy giving it a go yourself, then shout up :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

It is with great regret that Hagar has decided to step down as a mod of a number of fora, this one included.
    Thanks to Hagar for all the great work done on all of the forums.

Id like to see what the regulars to this forum think about putting a replacement into Hagars very large shoes. So if you have suggestions, please lets here them, or if you fancy giving it a go yourself, then shout up :)

Oops, didn't know this was going to work like this. I already sent my recommendations to DeVore yesterday :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

No problem. By the way, Vexorg tends to deal with these sorts of things :)

however, tis always good to get feedback from the foum regulars on this sort of thing.

once youve done that, you just completely ignore their rantings and install whoever you want.
    hmm, i think I may have said too much ;)

No problem. By the way, Vexorg tends to deal with these sorts of things :)

however, tis always good to get feedback from the foum regulars on this sort of thing.

once youve done that, you just completely ignore their rantings and install whoever you want.
    hmm, i think I may have said too much ;)

Lol.

I actually haven't sent Vexorg a pm. Will do so when I'm home later.

Welcome RoundyMooney to the mod-team! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Thanks guys.

Look forward to being of assistance in any way I can, and many thanks to Hagar for his sterling service to date.

I'm only a PM away if anyone has any questions.

R.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

loser :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Preusse wrote: »
    Welcome RoundyMooney to the mod-team! :)

Congrats !

Advertisement