Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where the bloody hell is

Options
  • 29-01-2008 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

Library L 504? I'm down for a tutorial there on Wednesdy. Anyone know where it is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

pithater1 wrote: »
    Library L 504? I'm down for a tutorial there on Wednesdy. Anyone know where it is?

It's been 2 years since I've been there but I think there is a door to the left as you come out of the tunnel. Go through there swing a right and take the lift up to the 5th floor. Then wander round the maze of red doors looking for 504.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Zamboni wrote: »
    It's been 2 years since I've been there but I think there is a door to the left as you come out of the tunnel. Go through there swing a right and take the lift up to the 5th floor. Then wander round the maze of red doors looking for 504.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Thanks, if you're wrong i'll be unable to forgive you as I'll probably be trapped in the maze of red doors :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah that's right. It's just off the library entrance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Theres also no 5th floor button on the elevator in there, you've to press 4 which mysteriously takes you to the 5th floor. The many crazy joys of ucd!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

If you go up the stairs there is also floor 2.5 ! Its where the underfolk live . Im sure of it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

No no, it's just LesterCorp. Don't wander around in it too much or you may mistakenly go through the door into Hugh Brady's mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

It's the stats department isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

pithater1 wrote: »

Thats the room i spent yonks searching for today! High Middle ages tut was it??!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

ashyle wrote: »
    Thats the room i spent yonks searching for today! High Middle ages tut was it??!

Twas the Making of Europe ii

Advertisement