Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Intermittent Problems with new Astra

Options
  • 29-01-2008 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey Guys,

I have an 07 Opel Astra (bought new) Great car - this now my third and have never had problems with them before.
    The last few weeks I have noticed a few small things. The horn does not work all the time, the volume controls on the steering wheel are also acting up intermittently and occasionally when I put the headlamps on, I have to tap them a few times to knock them off. These problems are all located on the steering wheel and intermittent. Could this be a loose connection or has anyone had similar problems?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭LarWright

Haven't had any problems like these. Re the lights, do you actually have to tap the switch or are you aware that there's a delay on the lights, that when you turn the switch off, the lights go off a second or two later? Is this your first "new shape", because the last Astra didnn' do this??

It's still under warranty anyway, I'd just bring it back to the garage you bought it in (or any Opel Dealer)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It's still under the Opel warranty. Back to the dealer with it.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

bazz26 wrote: »
    It's still under the Opel warranty. Back to the dealer with it.
    +1

Advertisement