Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New series of One Tree Hill TG4

• 29-01-2008 2:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭

the new series of one tree hill started on tg4 tonight sickened i missed didn't even know it was starting.. anyone know if its repeated any time..should be interesting to see how it works out with it been 4 years later..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

DRAMA: One Tree Hill
    On: TG4
    Date: Friday 1st February 2008 (starting in 3 days)
    Time: 18:00 to 18:57 (57 minutes long)

Ceithre bliana níos deireanaí agus tá an grúpa as Tree Hill críochnaithe sa choláiste. It's four years into the future and the Tree Hill gang has finished college.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marked By: 'Category: Drama' marker
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=629

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Found out it was on about 10 minutes before it started, its another quick turnaround from the states. Think its about 3 or 4 weeks old.
    Quality episode as usual, surprised by some of the characters that have not returned (based on their absence in this episode anyways).
    Only 12 episodes due to the writers strike, the last episode will be the 100th of the series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

Never even saw any ads for the series on tg4. You'd imagine they'd publicise it more. Have seen the first 4 eps, pretty good... bit strange though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

ashyle wrote: »
    Never even saw any ads for the series on tg4. You'd imagine they'd publicise it more. Have seen the first 4 eps, pretty good... bit strange though.

I don't watch it but I did see a good few ads on TG4 for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

ashyle wrote: »

Yes there no ads on TG4 for it

The series opener was a 2 hours in US but we only got 1 hour

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 The sports guy

Does anyone know why its not on tonight:( or if they're showing tonights episode some other time??:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

TG4 have a different schedule on bank holidays, it'll be back to normal next week

seabee wrote: »
    TG4 have a different schedule on bank holidays
    Correct
    seabee wrote: »
    It'll be back to normal next week
    Sadly not, see first quote :D
    Should be back Monday 31st from what I could gather from the voiceover at the end of last weeks episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

D'oh :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

at the end of last weeks episode they said it wouldn't be on this week and i think it may not be on next week either so i think it's two weeks wihtout it:( cause next monday is a bank holiday aswell...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 commette

Hey does anyone know if Monday's episode is repeated tonight??? Missed mondays to busy celebrating!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Good news for One Tree Hill fans. There have been an additional six episodes ordered for this season so that will bring it up to 18. They've also commissioned a sixth season.

commette wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know if Monday's episode is repeated tonight??? Missed mondays to busy celebrating!!!
    I think its normally repeated Friday's @ 18:00 but you didn't actually miss it. It's on a break for the 2 holiday weekends (they did this for people like yourself ;)), back on Monday 31st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

Good news for One Tree Hill fans. There have been an additional six episodes ordered for this season so that will bring it up to 18. They've also commissioned a sixth season.

nice one.. cheers for that..

Advertisement