Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forgot my PIN :(

Options
  • 29-01-2008 7:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

So have been living/working in New Zealand for the last year and so have not used my irish account but now i want to get at some of my irish money but have completely forgotten my PIN.

I had a look all around the BOI website and while it talks about credit cards I cant find anything about getting my current account PIN. I know there is no way to get it over the phone or email but all i want is to get it sent to my irish post address. Does anyone know if there is anyway to organise this without having to ring them, stone broke at the minute and cant really afford international calls from my mobile.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm afraid you will have to ring them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Kernunos wrote: »
    cant really afford international calls from my mobile.

Use a phonebox / skype / internet cafe :confused:
    Can't figure how you got to NZ and can't figure how to ring home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

International number for personal banking

+ 353 1 404 4000

I wouldn't advise getting your da / brother ringing on your behalf, calls are recorded you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

From Banking 365's FAQ:
    I have lost/forgotten my PIN. How do I get a new one?
    If you lose or forget your Banking 365 PIN simply call us and we will issue you with a new one. When you receive this new PIN you must once again call us to have it authenticated by a Customer Service Agent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,168 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Does that mean you have to tell someone you recieved the pin or you have to tell them the pin. I hope its not the latter! I doubt it though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Of course its the latter! What else would it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,168 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

the former?

Advertisement