Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Panel

Options
  • 29-01-2008 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭

At the end of The Panel last night they announced some live gigs. They are in Cork on 9th Feb but didnt say where, i have checked all the usual sources but cant find any mention of it. Anyone any ideas where this will be?

X.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

The only place i can think of that would be suitable would be the opera house.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,958 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

If they are coming to Cork on the 9th February it cannot be the Opera House because I Keano is playing there... Nothing on the Everyman's site either...

Googled it there, can't find anything about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Kingmaker

It's on in the Everyman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

Just noticed its on the Everyman site now, must have just added it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

Honestly though, would people not rather go to see I Keano on the same night, at least you'll get laughs with that;).

No. IMO I Keano was only ok when i saw it last year (or whenever) as it was quite dated. Unless they've updated it now, have they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

€30 in. I assumed it would be free :o
    It's not a bad show but don't think it's worth that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

**** that - I couldn't count the number of times I was offered free tickets for filming in Dublin but couldn't use them.

Is it just a live show or is it for the tv? AFAIK the series ended on monday, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Jesus, some desperate people on here. 30 euros for a bunch of mediocre Irish comedians trying to do satire. Mmmmmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭dirtybarry

30 euros to see those 'comedians'???in the name of god have people lost the run of themselves or what..it is the biggest load of horse s***e i ever saw!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i would have paid 30 euro no bother to see them!! I think they are so funny¬ i love neil and andrew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

i think they changed the end of i keano with the whole managing job etc. i would have paid 30 to see them if andrew was on thought they were going to be free too since the dub ones are.anyway tickets are like gold dust

Went last night, it was Colin Murphy presenting, with andrew maxwell, ed byrne, dermot whats-his-face (the new guy) and mairead farrell... The guests were Pat Falvey and some cookery one who was an idiot...

Wasn't bad, wasn't brilliant either though, no Delamere which was a pity. It was more or less the same as a TV episode with more swearing, it lasted about 2 hours or so...

TBH a good comedy gig would have been better, but it was still a good night...

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

dulpit wrote: »

Wasn't bad, wasn't brilliant either though, no Delamere which was a pity. It was more or less the same as a TV episode with more swearing, it lasted about 2 hours or so...

TBH a good comedy gig would have been better, but it was still a good night...

Agree, wasn't a bad show. Was up in the balcony so sound was poor, missed some of the stuff people were saying but was still an entertaining night.

Advertisement