Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research for an Article

Options
  • 29-01-2008 11:21am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Im currently putting together an article about how much we as gamers spend on peripherals. This is not market research from a company per se, its just a journalistic piece about how much we as gamers spend and why we spend what we do.

What I’m looking for is how much we spend on Mice, Keyboards, Headsets, Mouse Pads etc. In fact, anything that you have which is game related but not the hardware or games themselves. To this end, I would like if as many of you as possible can send me a list of what peripherals you have bought in the past 2 years and how much you have spent on them, please feel free to give a reason if you want but it is not essential.

Please send me the information via a private message and I will get back to you asap. Thanks for helping me out!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

PM sent sir jazzmeister!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

thanks for all the responses guys. I will be sure to post a copy of the piece here when it is done.

if there is anyone else who wants to help out, feel free to PM me :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement