Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Boards Corp

• 29-01-2008 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have returned to Eve after leaving when the Beta program ended.

So far so good and I have headed to the Boards base and applied to join, how long should it take to go through?

Ingame name : Jarus Light

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Hmm i'm not sure if the Boards corp is even active any more, so don't be disheartened if you appliacation gets no responce.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Yah I'm fairly sure the boards corp only exists on paper any more. I suggest you find a nice 0.0 alliance to join up with.

ps, you're going to be a very amusing character. Less skill points than a modern super-noob and a date of birth that would send most players running.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Grayarea

Zillah wrote: »
    ps, you're going to be a very amusing character. Less skill points than a modern super-noob and a date of birth that would send most players running.

Sorry to say that EVE ditched all beta accounts at go live! I have to agree though, most beta characters pale in comparison with brand new characters now.

So I have just setup two new characters and in 24hrs have achieved more than I did in nearly a year in beta :)

We only got cruiser level ship towards the end of beta and there were loads of problems. That's why I never subscribed.

The price I am getting for trit is way more than during beta, and I have a bought two ships (Badger and Bantam) an the skills to fly them all.

Better than my wildest dreams in beta, in one day. I cannot believe it :)

Any suggestions on a good corp? I am Caldari BTW

Later,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Not true though MANY people kept their characters from Beta. It was one of the rewards for having beta tested it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

It was run by hobbes, and I haven't seen him logged in for ages. I'd guess its inactive. If your starting again Eve University is a great place to join. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

AFAIK Hobbes stopped playing and gave his char to Jaggeh so he can build more rigs or some****.

I don't get the standard 'oh go join Eve University' spiel that these mindless retards spout. They haven't even being in the corp. The answer to everything is Eve Motherfucking University

EDIT: Go join Eve University

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

what he said

Welcome to eve btw o7

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Grayarea

Ry wrote: »
    Not true though MANY people kept their characters from Beta. It was one of the rewards for having beta tested it :)

2008.10.17 14:31:00 GM Twinni
    Hi,

All of our Beta accounts were deleted the day we went live and opened the servers to the public.

Best regards,
    GM Twinni
    EVE Online Customer Support

Regards,

Grayarea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭Sand

2008.10.17 14:31:00 GM Twinni
    Hi,

All of our Beta accounts were deleted the day we went live and opened the servers to the public.

Best regards,
    GM Twinni
    EVE Online Customer Support

Regards,

Grayarea

When he said many people kept their beta characters, he meant BoB people.

**** me, did it take that long for the GM to come back on the petition? I knew they werent great....

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Keeping a character from beta?? Probably means they started a new char of the same name.. the day the server went live no?

PS, there was some noob corp full of irish guys.. cant remmeber the name now must look it up.. If their still running, might wanna give them a look either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭daauneal

you can join my corp if you want, its called Astral Core Systems its a 0.0 only corp, if you want to be in empire instead then try Astral Eastern Academy , Astral Southern Academy or Astral Northern Academy, my char are daauneal , Sera Xise , Slave Saver , Astral NORTH , Astral EAST and Astral SOUTH , give any of them a mail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

daauneal wrote: »
    you can join my corp if you want, its called Astral Core Systems its a 0.0 only corp, if you want to be in empire instead then try Astral Eastern Academy , Astral Southern Academy or Astral Northern Academy, my char are daauneal , Sera Xise , Slave Saver , Astral NORTH , Astral EAST and Astral SOUTH , give any of them a mail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Dear god.... I can't even bring myself to smack you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Smacks this guy for ROot! :D

Also. lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Astral Western Academy crew checking in o7

FUCK DA EAST SIDE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭daauneal

well, guess thats what I get for trying to help a guy out. I'll make sure not to bother posting here anymore.

well, guess thats what I get for trying to help a guy out. I'll make sure not to bother posting here anymore.

Well sorry but if you don't have a look at the timestamp on the post before actually posting we can do without you here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement