Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

nervous - should I change test centre?

Options
  • 29-01-2008 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I applied to do my test in rathgar but have been called to do it in Dun Laoighaire. As this is my second time doing the test & I don’t know the route should I try and change it back to Rathgar??

does anyone have any experience of the dun laoghaire route? is it the deans grange test route? get nervous enough as it is, dont want the extra pressure of new more difficult route..

lso - can you suggest any good instructors for south dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

As far as I know the Dun Laoighre test centre is a new and have only started doing, or havent even started tests there, so I think the routes wouldn't be known.

I wouldn't worry about it being more difficult, they are not out to give you a nasty hard test to fail you on. They pick routes that are nice and fair. I wouldn't worry about it. Just do a pre test there and then practice yourself in the area and you will be fine. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 happychick

if its a new test centre how do i find an instructor to give me lessons? is deansgrange the nearest test centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 betterdrive.net

happychick wrote: »
    if its a new test centre how do i find an instructor to give me lessons? is deansgrange the nearest test centre?

Yes Deansgrange is the nearest test centre. I would not worry about it the routes should be known the moment thay start testing. I shall be keeping my eye out for the new routes.:D

Advertisement