Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election Polls Archive

Options
  • 29-01-2008 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to locate a very specific poll but I'm not sure if it exists. Or more generally, I'm trying to find various polls on one specific topic.

I'm trying to find any polls, in Ireland, that specifically relate to the televised debates. I've gotten my hands on the one from the last election, but am trying to get my hands on any from the previous elections, and to be honest, I'm too young to remember if they even existed :) I've tried to search on the web but it's a pretty tough topic to try and pin down on google.

Even if all you can tell me is that you remember a pollwith that data, it'd be much appriciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

If it's important research, for college or something, contact someone in a politics department. Probably UCD, e.g. Richard Sinnott (if he's still there) or John Coakley; there's also Michael Laver in TCD who covers this kind of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Well Laver's gone, actually 3 years now (jesus I'm old) and I didn't really want to contact the Politics Department just yet, cause it's kinda ugh something :) I have access to pretty much all the polls since 1997, the problem I'm having is trying to find out if there was a specific poll done in relation to the effect of the debate in either the 2002 or the 1997 election.

Advertisement