Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valintines

Options
  • 29-01-2008 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Right so im with my girlfriend 5 weeks and valentines is coming up. Not sure what to get her, anyone any ideas. BTW im 19 she's 20. Prob go out for a meal on valentines night, anyway any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

somebloke wrote: »
    Right so im with my girlfriend 5 weeks and valentines is coming up. Not sure what to get her, anyone any ideas. BTW im 19 she's 20. Prob go out for a meal on valentines night, anyway any help appreciated.

If you think you can get away with it at all avoid dinner that night, you'll pay extra to be cramped in a small restaurant, probably 2 seatings watching other couples argue (It was always my favourite night of the year to work!). A single rose is more of a statement than 12. A nice piece of jewellry. Could you cook a meal at home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

I think its much more romantic to have dinner cooked for you as restaurants on V. Day tend to be busy and sometimes the quality is not as good as usual due to pressure.

Dinner cooked and a bottle or two of wine and a quiet night in would be a lovely surprise :)

As a gift how about a cute teddy bear and a card? Its something small and cute?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

right no chance of me cooking a meal that night because me family will be in my house and her family in hers so . anyway any other idea's? wat pressies should i get her? btw this is my first relationship so i havent a clue what to do.

Advertisement