Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little help with underwear..

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

No need getting stroppy - I was only asking for help; if you're going to have an issue giving it - don't bother! Jeez.

That said - thank you.

I had entered the size from the drop down, and basque/corset wasn't listed in the "style" drop down. I didn't think to enter into the search field. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Some nice stuff in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

Zulu wrote: »
    No need getting stroppy - I was only asking for help; if you're going to have an issue giving it - don't bother! Jeez.

And maybe when people give you that help you shouldn't get so defensive. I was just letting you know to go back and look again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

litup wrote: »
    You mustn't have looked very hard....
    litup wrote: »
    And maybe when people give you that help you shouldn't get so defensive. I was just letting you know to go back and look again.
    Humm, litup can you see why I might have got defensive? Tone doesn't carry in text.

Thanks though.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

www.myla.com have a fairly good range of larger sizes, they also have a shop in Kildare village, and in BT.

Their sizes tend to be one cup size smaller than normal tho.

Advertisement