Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you eat yours

• 29-01-2008 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

I just had Cadburys Cream Egg for lunch
    How do you eat yours?

I like to bite the head off and scoop out the inside with finger - then enjoy rest of chocolate in one bite bite. Usually resulting in chocolate dribbles down the side of my mouth

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Finger? Gross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The same way!

I used to always fantasize about an entire easter egg filled with the fondant...

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

i actually don't like those at all! Far to sweet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bite the top of it, then lick the inside out. Then throw the rest into the gob.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 liljenny

am i the only person who doesnt like them??? my friend eats it with her finger too its gross

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

HavoK wrote: »

I used to always fantasize about an entire easter egg filled with the fondant...

Fancy starting a campaign with me on this. Man that would be heaven:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

with my mouth...

some people :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

With my ass.

Some people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

used to always fantasize about an entire easter egg filled with the fondant...

me too!:D

Bite the top of it, then lick the inside out. Then throw the rest into the gob.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

liljenny wrote: »
    am i the only person who doesnt like them??? my friend eats it with her finger too its gross

i don't like them either, though all my mates love them. one of my mates eats it with a kit kat finger, another melts it and then eats it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Melt it and in through the veins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 liljenny

people have the weirdest ways of eating them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Melt her down spread it on toast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Bite the top of it, then lick the inside out. Then throw the rest into the gob.:D

+1 perfect...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

ooooh i hate when u get one and the inside has gone all grainy kinda instead of being smooth like they should be..any1 ever experienced this!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I take the tiniest bite of the top, then stick the tip of my tongue in and suck as much of the white stuff up as will allow. This usually causes the hole to widen, then I stick more of my tongue in and scoop up as much of the white stuff as I can. Then I bite all round the sides, then I put the last piece in my mouth and gobble... Mmmmm...

Oh! You mean a Cadburys Creme Egg...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Hate them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Dont like them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

ScumLord wrote: »
    Melt her down spread it on toast.

Interesting...i dont even like them usually but that sounds like it could be good:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't like them, way too sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Rectal insertion. I pretend I'm a chicken being raped by its own offspring. Chicken offspring are pretty sick tbh.

It's also not that hard to open them up and replace the goo stuff with proper egg goo and reseal it. The look on they're faces when they bite into raw egg goo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I chop the top off with an axe and then snort the white **** out. MMMMMMMMMMM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Put the whole thing in me mouth, and let it melt :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

liljenny wrote: »

Nope I hate them too.... But keeping with the thread since I don't eat them I buy 10 or 20 at a time and go around egging people! Peoples reaction quickly changes after they realise they arn't actual eggs I'm hitting them with... hmm strange :D:):D

copeyhagen wrote: »
    ooooh i hate when u get one and the inside has gone all grainy kinda instead of being smooth like they should be..any1 ever experienced this!!
    Yeah it kinda crystallises - one of the most disappointing eating experiences ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I hate them so I haven't eaten one since I was about 6 when I got one after the dentist. I always meant to try a rolo egg but never got around to it. Not a hug fan of chocolate would rather eat cheese.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Lux23 wrote: »
    I hate them so I haven't eaten one since I was about 6 when I got one after the dentist. I always meant to try a rolo egg but never got around to it. Not a hug fan of chocolate would rather eat cheese.

Cheese eggs? Are you mad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

I don't. They are yucky!:eek: I prefer cheese to chocolate too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Maximilian wrote: »
    Cheese eggs? Are you mad?

Is there any better mixture than cheese and eggs? The Omlette!!!! I would eat a brie shaped egg too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Kinder Surprise are more fun.... but maddening....

I basically do to a Creme Egg with my mouth what I'd like to do to Clive Owen's... Creme Egg.

Kinder Surprise are more fun.... but maddening....
    There not as good as they used to be. The things inside are usually in two parts and there's no making involved in them at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Dudess wrote: »
    I basically do to a Creme Egg with my mouth what I'd like to do to Clive Owen's... Creme Egg.

Give it a wash like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

If you don't like the original cream eggs you should try the caramel one.......tons of caramel-y goo in the middle. It's not as sickening as the fondant one and the texture is yum!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

ScumLord wrote: »
    There not as good as they used to be. The things inside are usually in two parts and there's no making involved in them at all.

I'm currently pursuing these little alien things with human masks. They have little cars that you need to collect as well.

My Kinder Egg Quest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

copeyhagen wrote: »

Thatll be the sugar.

Giant creme egg....http://www.ivorysky.com/creme-egg/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Stop talking about sugary things. I have to cut back on sugar and all I want is a kinder cream egg...waaaah waaaah waaaah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Stop talking about sugary things. I have to cut back on sugar and all I want is a kinder cream egg...waaaah waaaah waaaah

2.5 weightwatchers points baby
    Eat it

then have walk later on -sorted

• Advertisement

Oh great, now I have that stupid ad from the 80's going through my head. Yobo Shakey, chocodooby. Me unscrubbly. argh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Maximilian wrote: »
    Oh great, now I have that stupid ad from the 80's going through my head. Yobo Shakey, chocodooby. Me unscrubbly. argh!

Eh? Dont know that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

No overly keen on them myself, too sweet. But if ever have one, I usually bite the top off, take the middle out with a spoon or finger if I've no spoon. Then eat the remaining chocolate..

Here's a pic of a giant egg!

http://spluch.blogspot.com/2007/04/worlds-largest-cadbury-creme-egg.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I eat mine at least 4 at a time. Mmmmmmm.... I love Creme Eggs. I must eat a few now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

I bite the top off, scoop out and eat the middle with a spoon, then lick the rest of the goo out and nibble the rest!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

There to sweet the Aero eggs are nicer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I eat it all in one go, and I'd normally have a six pack of them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

I bite the top off then use the tip of my tongue to slowy take out as much as i can.
    I then slowly pop the chocolate shell and let it melt on the mouth

I find it good practice ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

I hate creme eggs, rotten things

• Advertisement
Advertisement