Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker In Celebridge???

Options
  • 29-01-2008 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Went to a poker tournament in Celebridge before in a pub on the main street (I think it was the Mucky Duck). I was just wondering if they still hold those poker tournaments because I was thinking of getting back into it.

Or is there anywhere else around the Kildare area that holds poker tournaments???

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭quickstitch.ie

I think it's the village inn, a mate of mine goes most weeks on a wed, think it kicks off at 9...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 "V"

I was aware that there was a poker night on every tuesday in Daveys in Kilcock. I used to drink there during the summer and it was always quite busy with 5 or 6 tables going on at the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Thanks lads, I appricate that. I'll check em out

If there is anymore feel free to add em on

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Maddogg

Slevins in Dunboyne on a thursday night is a good game
    its run by www.dublinpokernight.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tomastobin

Went to a poker tournament in Celebridge before in a pub on the main street (I think it was the Mucky Duck). I was just wondering if they still hold those poker tournaments because I was thinking of getting back into it.

Or is there anywhere else around the Kildare area that holds poker tournaments???

Cheers :)
    the village inn every wed e50 freezeout no reg,also the loft in Nass town wed to sun very good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭vincenzo1975

what does €50 freezout no reg mean??

Advertisement