Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good bands and dj for wedding in limerick

Options
  • 29-01-2008 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Well lads, im getting married in limerick next august. 2009, and was just looking for help and advice on good wedding bands and djs for the night?
    Thanks
    B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Hey, theres a couple of options. Most bands will provide a dj service on request, so just ask them. I would recommend, Tapestry, The News, Traffic or Motive. I can provide contact details on request. (PS, Im not in any of these, But am a musician and have been at functions where they played and have been impressed).

Best thing I can advise is you go and see them play before you book anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭(CH3)2CHOH

The News played at our wedding and were excellent.

I was at another wedding and Traffic were playing, very good also.

But I agree with the poster above, call the bands and go out and see them play. (stay for a while)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wildone

Try Harlequin

(http://www.myspace.com/harlequinpartyband).

Very professional and were great at my cousins wedding. You can hear some songs on their my space page as well.

Hope this helps and have a great day :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭kelewan8

Try:

http://www.littlecreatures.net/

Website is a bit crap but u can hear what they sound like..

They gig around pubs in limerick, cork, ennis etc.. if you want a look at them beforehand, great band, good charisma, energy, more a rock band though than if u were looking for the old sets for the older folks! The include the dj in their price...
    HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Anitsy

Just wondering if anyone has the contact details for traffic? or know if they have a website etc. THanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Limerick 09

Hey there - does anyone have contact details for The News?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DEEMAR

Limerick09 I have a contact number for one of the guys in The News, if you want to PM me, i can give it to you

Advertisement