Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching to BT

Options
  • 29-01-2008 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

hi,

i'm thinking about switching my eircom business account over to BT.

has anybody had experince with this?

Sales at BT assure me I'll experience no downtime on broadband!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 bobmurrey

nobody had experience of this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

You wont experience any downtime, at least I didnt anyway....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

Do they send you out a new modem and wait until the end of the Eircom billing period to switch over?

Doing the same myself at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭admol

For your own good don't do it!!

Have a good look around the forum BT are a disaster. Definately wouldn't risk it especially if its a business line :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

I've never had significant problems with Eircom (apart from price), and according to the providers poll, BT are doing quite well. The users with ISP problems will always be more vocal in online forums... (touch wood having said that!! :) )
    I have BT and am happy 72 13.46%
    I have BT and am not happy 12 2.24%
    I have eircom and am happy 77 14.39%
    I have eircom and am not happy 26 4.86%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

admol wrote: »
    For your own good don't do it!!

Have a good look around the forum BT are a disaster. Definately wouldn't risk it especially if its a business line :rolleyes:

Actually their business tech team aren't too bad. Most of em seem to know their stuff.

Sales/Accounts a little flaky mind you ;)

Advertisement