Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cleaner in galway????

Options
  • 29-01-2008 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Our house cleaner appears not to have returned to ireland after the xmas, and it appears that we are now cleanerless!:(

The last lady we had we got via word of mouth and she was excellent.

Just wondering does anybody have somebody cleaning their house at the moment who is hard working, reliable and honest, or do they know of somebody who has a good cleaner at the moment who would interested in more work?

It'd be for 2 hrs per week, light cleaning and perhaps some ironing,and would be better if they had their own transport.

Could you pm me if you do?

Apologies for sounding like a pretentious yuppie, but its the fairest way of dividing out the household chores.....else i have to do them all by myself!

Much appreciated! Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement