Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mediums in Dundalk

Options
  • 29-01-2008 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Does anyone know the name of a good medium in Dundalk, im looking for some comfort and reassurance about my grandas passing.
    No, im not taken in by all the fraudsters out there!! but i know people who have seen a medium and it helped them. Ive heard about a man in the louth area who was fantastic but i dont know his name.
    Any help would be great, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Funny that you should mention that man from the Louth area. I was talking to a friend at a New Years Eve party, who I hadnt seen for a few months, he is recovering for a serious illness and he was speaking very highly about that man from Louth. I`ll contact him tomorrow and pass his details on to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭aoife000

TommyT wrote: »
    Funny that you should mention that man from the Louth area. I was talking to a friend at a New Years Eve party, who I hadnt seen for a few months, he is recovering for a serious illness and he was speaking very highly about that man from Louth. I`ll contact him tomorrow and pass his details on to you.

Hi Tommy

I hadn't heard about this man. Is he good? Would you be able to send me on his details?

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bottomdog

There is a woman in Cavan called Mary Meade,i know a few mediums say she is the best in Ireland.she is in tullydonnel. 049 4364021, I went five years ago, truly incredible with a capital I.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭DK man

Hav u heard about the guy / institute in America who has 1million dollars for anyone who can prove that mediums / fortune tellers can mediate predicte or have any power?

He still has the money - nobody has claimed it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Have you heard about cold reading.....

Have you heard about...wherever your grandad is be it heaven if you are a believer or just gone back to the state of existance he was in for the billions of years before he was born..if you were an atheist. Either way he is in an eternal sleep and can feel no pain. How does it help to have a con man/woman tell you he is doing just fine. They are hardly going to tell you if he wasn't fine anyway. Take it as read, they will tell you he is fine and save your money. The man in louth already has a big enough house and more than enough Mercedes already, thank you very much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭MsMolly

theres supposed to be one in glen wood and also one in kilkerley. does anyone have a review of either. i hear the one in kilkerley is 75 odd euro. that seems a little bit much. i mean if she's crap can you get your money back. 20 or 30 euro is a bit of fun but for 75 i'd want plaques on the wall and leather couch to lie on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

If they were any good they'd know you were looking for a medium and contact you.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

ROFL. Great stuff Srameen, very funny.

I don't know of any mediums in Dundalk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭MsMolly

If they were any good they'd know you were looking for a medium and contact you.

Very Good!!! and true! i know theres some famous scottish guy, smith i think his name is, who is uncannily good at it but refused to charge cause he sees it as a gift god has given him, and if the spirits talk to him it's only his duty to pass on their messages. Which makes you think about all these ones charging an arm and a leg for it. i mean i know they'll tell your fortune for one price and then ask if you want to contact someone for and extra charge. So is my granny waiting for me to hand over the extra 50 so she can have a chat and if i say no, yer one tells me granny, 'nah i'm not passing on your message, your grandchild wouldn't pay for it'! To be honest, if i had that gift, i'd feel obliged to pass on messages from the afterlife rather than sell it to the highest bidder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

the girl in glenwood is called ... a white witch apparently!! went to see here before christmas she was ok!! nothin too startling though a lot of it was to happen in the future so we will wait and see! that smith fella is called gordon i think supposed to be very very good! there is a woman margaret in navan who i have heard great things about and also a man in kells who is supposed to also be good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Dont know any mediums but can think of a few extra larges :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 loz87

mel(",) wrote: »
    the girl in glenwood is called yvonne, a white witch apparently!! went to see here before christmas she was ok!! nothin too startling though a lot of it was to happen in the future so we will wait and see! that smith fella is called gordon i think supposed to be very very good! there is a woman margaret in navan who i have heard great things about and also a man in kells who is supposed to also be good!
    hey mel, i went to yvonne 2 years ago and im only beginning to realise that everything she said is coming true or has already, unbeievably.. I'm really anxious to get in touch with her again for another reading but I cannot ind any contact details for her, would u be able to send me some on if u have them id b really grateful thanks !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

loz87 wrote: »
    hey mel, i went to yvonne 2 years ago and im only beginning to realise that everything she said is coming true or has already, unbeievably.. I'm really anxious to get in touch with her again for another reading but I cannot ind any contact details for her, would u be able to send me some on if u have them id b really grateful thanks !!!

a friend of mine had great comfort from visiting yvonne recently, i'll pm her number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cider30

qc3 wrote: »
    a friend of mine had great comfort from visiting yvonne recently, i'll pm her number

Can you not give it here in public ? Or pm me as well the details as well please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marlena

Calibos wrote: »
    Have you heard about cold reading.....

Have you heard about...wherever your grandad is be it heaven if you are a believer or just gone back to the state of existance he was in for the billions of years before he was born..if you were an atheist. Either way he is in an eternal sleep and can feel no pain. How does it help to have a con man/woman tell you he is doing just fine. They are hardly going to tell you if he wasn't fine anyway. Take it as read, they will tell you he is fine and save your money. The man in louth already has a big enough house and more than enough Mercedes already, thank you very much.

Okay everyone is entitled to their opionion when it comes to the spirit world. Of course their is con men and women out their thriving on vulnerability.
    Any person looking to contact a particular person in the spirit world should look for proof from a medium.

Proof examples Personality of the person that has passed on.Details of illnesses they had before passing or accurate descriptions of what the person died of.Unusual events that happened while the person in spirit was alive that the sitter can relate to. Its a medium's job to prove to the sitter that the actually person they are talking to is indeed the person the sitter wants to communicate with.Any psychic/medium that guarantees to be able to contact a particular relative that has passed on be wary. There are no guarantees when it comes to the spirit world.

Marlena

www.seventhheavenhealing.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jackard

qc3 wrote: »

Hi, I was with Yvonne a few months ago and I swear the woman is legendary, she gave me great comfort over a few things. A friend of mine though wants to go see her but it appears shes changed her number since I was last with her. do you have a current contact for her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It would be better if you encouraged him to seek grief counseling from a qualified professional.

I appreciate these "mediums" can make you feel better but they are nothing but charlatans preying on peoples misery, no doubt they are talented at reading tells etc from people and there in is the con, but telling someone what they want to hear is not a solution to a problem.

Everyone is entitled to there beliefs and to do as they wish with their money i guess :confused: Ask yourself though would a medium see you if there was no money involved ?

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

Jackard wrote: »
    Hi, I was with Yvonne a few months ago and I swear the woman is legendary, she gave me great comfort over a few things. A friend of mine though wants to go see her but it appears shes changed her number since I was last with her. do you have a current contact for her?
    The number i had for Yvonne is not in service any more. She must have changed it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

one or two posts in here claiming how good certain mediums are, same posters have very low post counts,
    now im no medium, but id be a fairly daycent detective!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gerrytm

The key is finding a happy medium. That can make all the difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

marlena wrote: »

Marlena if you feel like retiring early I refer you to this website.
    marlena wrote: »
    Its a medium's job to prove to the sitter that the actually person they are talking to is indeed the person the sitter wants to communicate with. ... There are no guarantees when it comes to the spirit world.

Something tells me you'll need to up your game though...

OP as mentioned earlier in the thread, it would be a far better idea to seek grief counseling from a qualified professional. If you really must give your money to a charlatan who makes a living preying on people at their most vulnerable, then check the Argus classifieds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 king li

I've been to Ann in Kilkerely, she was okish.

Yvonne is Glenwood is unbelievable. I have been to her a couple of times and she has always always been spot on. She has changed her number recently but I dont want to post it on this, p.m me if you want it.

Romena is another fortune teller in Glenwood, she tells you that she is no medium but again she is extremely good. I was with her about 8 weeks ago and so far alot is happening, should be interesting to see if anything else comes true.

Have to say though I am debating about going back to Yvonne but as Yvonne will tell you dont go to her for the wrong reasons. The last time I went to her hoping a recently deceased would come through and she told me that I wasnt ready and that it was too soon for the deceased to come through. The thing with Yvonne is go opened minded and be prepared to even hear things you dont want to hear. She is very open and holds nothing back.

Out of the 3 in town I would recommend Yvonne the most for Medium and Romena for the cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I've got some magic beans if anyone's interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 wonderingwhy82

yvonne is onfacebook and has her number there - i am thining of going but not sure if its a con or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MollyDoll

Hi King Li,
    Could you please send me .... new number. My Dad passed away and I would love some comfort in speaking to someone who could be of some help. I read in one of the messages that you could "pm" the number, what does that mean, send it to my email?
    Anyhow, if you send me the number I would be grateful. Also, how could I look it up on facebook? Would you have yvonne's full name? Anyhow, sure let me know it you can. Many thanks, Mollydoll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 wonderingwhy82

hiya if you look up ... glenwood on facebook she is there her number is <snip>
    i am goingt o see her saturday fior a fortune reading - has anyone got their fortune off her??

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MollyDoll

Cheers, might look into it then. I wonder is it any good, would love to try it out all the same. Will let you know how I get on. Will you let us know how you get on. It;s bound to be a bit of craic if nothing else. I've heard of hen partys have fortune tellers in reading the cards and it's been very enjoyable... Many thanks, Mollydoll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 king li

Mollydoll,

I sent you ... number there in a mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lifeandhope

mel(",) wrote: »
    the girl in glenwood is called yvonne, a white witch apparently!! went to see here before christmas she was ok!! nothin too startling though a lot of it was to happen in the future so we will wait and see! that smith fella is called gordon i think supposed to be very very good! there is a woman margaret in navan who i have heard great things about and also a man in kells who is supposed to also be good!
    i happen to know ... very well and number 1 she does not claim to any title i'e white witch i have asked her is she a white witch and she said to me no im not and simply put it to me that people call her all sorts and that she never claims any title oooh and by the way i was with her and she was fantastic she really helped me tru an awful lot im sorry that you did not have the same experience well what can i say you half dis someone and promote others it sounded to me that you are having a sly jab at her character and im just putting you straight on a few matters

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lifeandhope

calex71 wrote: »
    It would be better if you encouraged him to seek grief counseling from a qualified professional.

I appreciate these "mediums" can make you feel better but they are nothing but charlatans preying on peoples misery, no doubt they are talented at reading tells etc from people and there in is the con, but telling someone what they want to hear is not a solution to a problem.

Everyone is entitled to there beliefs and to do as they wish with their money i guess :confused: Ask yourself though would a medium see you if there was no money involved ?
    yes mediums can make you feel better i know that because i have been to one who helped me with the grief and loss i was experiencing the person also reccomended i go to grief counseling and of course i found out that they charge too im sick of people dissing mediums i can understand why people do because there is a lot of quaks out there my reccomendation is to go to one that does not advertise and comes highly reccomended by someone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement