Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mediums in Dundalk

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 wonderingwhy82

Hi Life and Hope - i coulnt agree more - i was with her lastnight and so was my friend and we got great comfort from her - i think she is excelletn and would recommend her to anyone:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Hi Life and Hope - i coulnt agree more - i was with her lastnight and so was my friend and we got great comfort from her - i think she is excelletn and would recommend her to anyone:)

I was with her years and years and years ago and she got it all wrong, nothing that came out of her mouth rang true, and she got embarrassed as she was unable to read me, what a prankster, I did it the once for the craic as I was wondering what all the fuss was about, they are just charlatans trained well in pshychology who can look at your every move and read you like a well read novel.

Anyone who is experiencing the loss of a loved one should go and get counselling and get over it. these stupid sessions only prolong the pain and it becomes an addiction for the victim of these medium charlatans as they keep going back and back and going out of pocket, in the belief that they are talking to their loved one.

At least there is counselling out there that is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

there is FREE grief counselling available from qualified professionals at the old magnet cinema(st.patricks hall) in dundalk.open clinics and appointments.
    To lose someone is simply heart wrenching.questions always remain.i would never tell anyone that it is right or wrong to seek guidance from what some may call a conduit.each to their own,our own needs remain our needs regardless from where we seek the answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MollyDoll

Yes I agree also, was talking to Yvonne, thought she was very good!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bottomdog

DK man wrote: »
    Hav u heard about the guy / institute in America who has 1million dollars for anyone who can prove that mediums / fortune tellers can mediate predicte or have any power?

He still has the money - nobody has claimed it

Yes, its a bit like saying prove there is a god....its about belief

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

bottomdog wrote: »
    Yes, its a bit like saying prove there is a god....its about belief
    Derren Browns programme on C4 recently blew all this out of the water.
    Available to watch again in ireland on 4od,havent a link right now but will put it up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

• Registered Users Posts: 6 johnny10

Hi kingil
    could u please pm me a number for yvoone
    many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 king li

just sent you the number

hey miolly doll did any of the things yvonne say come true yet???:)

• Advertisement

johnny did you go to yvonne? there are great things posted on her facebook page...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

No takers for some magic beans? 50 quid and they're yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

ASIL1983 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the name of a good medium in Dundalk, im looking for some comfort and reassurance about my grandas passing.
    No, im not taken in by all the fraudsters out there!! but i know people who have seen a medium and it helped them. Ive heard about a man in the louth area who was fantastic but i dont know his name.
    Any help would be great, thanks

You'll be looking a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MollyDoll

Wonderinwhy82, yes all is good! What about you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lisamc1980

qc3 wrote: »
    a friend of mine had great comfort from visiting yvonne recently, i'll pm her number

hi

was wondering if you could pm me her number too?
    finding it hard to get a hold of her as her old number isn't working

hi search yvonnethe spiritualist in glenwood on facebook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 joanned12

can someone please pm me yvonnes new number..? i was with her last year and she was brilliant would love to go back but cannot get hold of her new number..
    been trying also to search for her facebook page but cannot find it..

any help will b grately appreciated

thanks ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MalibuDream

can anyone send me the number for yvonne in glenwood.. i saw her about 5/6 years ago in a house in mullingar i found her to be amazing, extremely accurate and even some of her predictions came true.. would really love to see her again??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Check out the Paranormal section of Boards here. Think there is a sticky with contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Don't worry, she'll be expecting your call.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kittycat84

Hey, I would love to get her number also ive heard she is really good. Would really like to go see her soon. If anyone has any details please let me know. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,359 ✭✭✭positron

Looks like a proper 'growth industry' to get into...!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Zombie thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement