Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coveney jumping on Ross' bandwagon

Options
  • 29-01-2008 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Simon Coveney has launched a BB bill today then- a whole week after Shane Ross announced his proposed bill.
    Talk about grabbing onto Ross' coat tails.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

Fran666,

But Coveney's stance is just a "Document" publishing a Fine Gael wish-list for Broadband rather than a definite Bill to be debated and passed, is it not? Not an actual Bill, per se. Or have I got it wrong?

Whether or not, I salute Simon C's movement on the issue anyway ......... the more that this dire situation with Broadband in the country is highlighted the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Fair play to him, I say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

hmmmmmm :(

why can't Coveney and the blueshirts endorse Shanes Bill, they has nothing to offer in addition to it and are too thick to formulate anything better !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

Fran666 wrote: »
    Simon Coveney has launched a BB bill today then- a whole week after Shane Ross announced his proposed bill.
    Talk about grabbing onto Ross' coat tails.

+1

debated on today fm's last word today. irelands average broadband is 3mb, coveney said in france it was 42mb
    can't stand coveneys smugness, up there with michael martins, but without martins incompetetence, mainly due to coveneys lack of a ministerial post or the unlikely event he will ever get one.

Advertisement