Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

outfit dilemma....ladies i seriously need your help!!

Options
  • 29-01-2008 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

right here is the prob. my boyfriend is bringing me to a 5 star hotel (i seriously think) for vday weekend. he says we have to dress smart/classy for when we arrive. so im thinking he going to wear nice trousers, and a shirt and his hugo boss jacket.

now i had planned on wearing a nice black and red skirt(it's from dunnes but it's nice) and a black polo that he likes with stockings and my black shoes. now im not too sure.

any other idea's would be great. am wearing a nice black dress for dinner that night and he wearing his fab luis copland suit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

sounds nice to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Sounds perfect too me! I think when he says dress classy he means don't arrive in Jeans or trackies, I don't think he means you need to wear a ball gown. :D

A skirt and polo with tights and heels sounds just right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

teach him a lesson for telling you how to dress turn up in a tracksuit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

op reminds me of when my dh brought me to a 5 star castle for a surprise wedding propossl, i thought we were going clubbing, i had a short, i mean V short skirt on (and no overnight bag) cringe! :eek:men! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

it's all rihgt people i found two outfits that would do. can't say what they are in case my oh looks in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Rob_l wrote: »
    teach him a lesson for telling you how to dress turn up in a tracksuit
    Heh, well said!

Advertisement