Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fm Handheld

Options
  • 29-01-2008 5:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭

I have been a Championship Manager/Football Manager fan since the beginning. I have lost untold hours to this game. I thought that by leaving to travel around the world with my psp as my only gadget I figured I was done with FM for the time being.

However I discovered FM Handheld, and well, I was hooked all over again. SI have taken FM and striped it down to its purest form, quite reminiscent of the early CM days. In short, I love it. It sits there until I get a minute or two and I can quickly fire it up and be playing within seconds, perfect.

Now the dilema. I have completed my trip, I am home, I have a laptop and I don't know whether to get FM 08 for the PC or PSP?

What do you think? I know the PC version is so much more in depth but the PSP version is so much more portable and instantly accessable.

What do you guys think? Which should I buy?

Advertisement