Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint about razors

Options
  • 29-01-2008 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

i bought my dad a few packets of mach 3 razors. cant remember where i got them. was in soo many shops at xmas.
    my dad says they are terrible. they are blunt and not good at doing what they are supposed to do. one blade in each pack was good.
    i sent a complaint, but i think it was to the us. all i could find.
    anybody know anywhere else i could find an email address for them, preferably in Ireland.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

did you buy them from a trader on the street or in a shop?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Gillette are marketted by Proctor & Gamble.

Linky tells you all you need.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

They are or were, marketed in Ireland by Daelgate Ltd. This is part of Johnson brothers. I would mention it to the rep but I kicked her out of my shop.

http://www.johnsonbrothers.ie/contact.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Always go with the mach 3 razors myself, usually good but damn expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

I would say you have been sold fakes either from a street trader or from some dodgy shop.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

didn't think fakes were common in Ireland, but they sure as hell are on ebay, got a few two years back...heaps of ****!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Fakes are rife in Ireland, in the 2 euro shops and off market stalls.
    Why anyone would buy stuff off a market stall is beyond me - gone off sweets, 'perfume' that can give you chemical burns and razors that can rip the face or legs off you!

I'd say the chances of these razors being genuine is minute if theyre from such a big name brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you're fairly certain that you bought them in a proper highstreet shop (as opposed to a small trader or street trader), then definitely contact the representative. If they are fake, they will want to know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

Misticles wrote: »
    i bought my dad a few packets of mach 3 razors. cant remember where i got them. was in soo many shops at xmas.
    my dad says they are terrible. they are blunt and not good at doing what they are supposed to do. one blade in each pack was good.
    i sent a complaint, but i think it was to the us. all i could find.
    anybody know anywhere else i could find an email address for them, preferably in Ireland.

thanks

sound to me like u bought them on the cheap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Plenty of fakes on eBay alright (I got shafted by electronic-import-store) so they'll doubtless end up in stalls etc alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Sponge Bob wrote: »

OMG they have an internet site for everything now. Where will it all end :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,954 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Musha wrote: »
    OMG they have an internet site for everything now. Where will it all end :eek:

here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

loyatemu wrote: »
    Nicely done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

loyatemu wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :eek:OMG what will I do now? Does this mean I will have to start talking to my family?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

i did not buy them on the cheap! they were 13e or somethn per packet! as ive stated i cant remember where i got them as i was in a hell of alot of shops before xmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

KtK wrote: »
    Gillette are marketted by Proctor & Gamble.

Linky tells you all you need.:)

i emailed them through this link weeks ago and got no response.

Advertisement