Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Video to MP4 converter?

• 29-01-2008 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭

Looking for a simple effective app to convert all forms of video to MP4 for use on my AV500. I know from past experience that a lot of these programs usually either come bundled with a load of crap, or expire after a week.
    Does anyone have any recommendations on which would be a good choice?

Thanks
    Endo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Pspvideo9, i find this good, converted and shrunk some fraps vids for my fone with it, for all other conversions i use Super

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Pspvideo9, i find this good, converted and shrunk some fraps vids for my fone with it, for all other conversions i use Super

Argg, this is a terrible program :eek:, full of adds and when i tried to uninstall it it left an icon on my desktop that won't delete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

I used to use Nero Recode for my iPod, it might have a profile for your player too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Just got the av500 and i downloaded this programme http://www.pocket-dvd-wizard.com/ It costs around €20 but it seems good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

phi3 wrote: »
    Just got the av500 and i downloaded this programme http://www.pocket-dvd-wizard.com/ It costs around €20 but it seems good
    :eek: Bit expensive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

xvid4psp, converts to / from almost anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm using YASA for file conversion (wmv to mpeg4).

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

MediaCoder is free.

Not the most intuitive to use, but worked for me, converting a big batch of "Scrubs" MP4 to DivX.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

I got hooked up lads, Allok is the way to go! Works an absolute dream, and its pretty quick to.
    Thanks for the replys :].

Advertisement