Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best downloading site other than iTunes?

Options
  • 29-01-2008 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I just got an iPod, what's the easiest dowload site to use for an iPod, other than iTunes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Do you mean best legal download site? or just best download site?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Glacier

Well, whichever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Came across this site yesterday, its one of the top movers on Alexa.com but I know nothing about it other than their claim to 25,000,000 free and legal music downloads

http://www.qtrax.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Easynews for me. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

M450 my advice to you is to delete your last post and read the charter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

It seems somebody beat me to it,
    Sorry about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 humahh

DonJose wrote: »
    Came across this site yesterday, its one of the top movers on Alexa.com but I know nothing about it other than their claim to 25,000,000 free and legal music downloads

http://www.qtrax.com/
    i downloaded qtrax. its free and legal. but everytime i try and download a song it says "downloads coming soon" so it obviously not up and running properly yet. but it seems pretty good if it gets off the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I read something about a free and legal site where they use advertising for their revenue on the site or whatever? But afaik, the music is DRMified:(

Advertisement