Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Stores?

Options
  • 29-01-2008 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭

Where is there a pet store in limk, found my cat dead this morning, looking to get a kitten as young as possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 annmarie124

hi there is a new pet shop open opposite the jetland store. its called petmania . its beside woodies.
    brilliant range and although they dont have kittens there is loads in there for toys and beds food etc. i have a little jack russell and ive gotten loads there for him. although he chews everything up! hope this helps:)

sorry about your cat

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

They don't stock kittens and puppies in Petmania, but they are involved in finding homes for and rehousing kittens and dogs. So it would be well worth a visit to chat with someone there about it.

http://www.petmania.ie/pages/default.asp?catid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

You could try Animal Welfare as well , Ann Kelly out there in Caherconlish . I know someone working with them I could give them a bell and see if they have anything if you want .

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

jonski wrote: »
    You could try Animal Welfare as well , Ann Kelly out there in Caherconlish . I know someone working with them I could give them a bell and see if they have anything if you want .
    Check out their website

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

The lady who looks after cats and kittens at Limerick Animal Welfare is Chris - 061 378395. Leave a message on her answering machine. We may or may not have kittens at the moment as it's not the time of year for it, but we always have adult cats looking for homes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Sorry to hear your bad news.

Have a look in here - I've homed 4 of my kittens via here. And I keep getting updated pics of them - so maybe you could have luck here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054958719

Advertisement