Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emergency Medicine

• 29-01-2008 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

As a career... Good or bad? I'm cross posting here, don't know if it's allowed but hopefully because I just want to get the advice of the readers of this forum in my other thread...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,807 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I wouldn't mind if your other thread was moved or merged here TBH.

"Good or bad" depends on what you measure them by in your job, or the job you hope to get. I think you may already be aware of the pros and cons already, so I'm guessing that you're looking to connect with people that already do the job? From what I know, it's a hard hard job.

How does a 60 hour shift sound with 2 hours off, broken down into two 45 minute breaks and one half hour break? This is, of course, unofficial but a friend actually worked that before he got a day off.

He claimed he died that night, gigged with Elvis, rode Shergar for a while, and then came back to life a day later.

Advertisement