Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intro to quantitative economics

Options
  • 29-01-2008 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Just got this elective now. What is it like. Is it easy or hard to pass. I did economics for the leaving cert

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

just need any info. Even if you have a friend doing it. Want to know what i have let myself in for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

Fairly straightforward if you've a tolerance for Maths. If you did higher level maths for the Leaving you'll have no bother at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

DO IT! If you can add and multiply then do it! I wish i could do it again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

sounds good. Think there are still places left. They were made available today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

It's a piece of p00. Did it last semester, easiest 5 credits I ever got:D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭x keo21

i have the book if you want to pay for it?
    Pretty decent shape. im in 3rd year now so its proberly not the most uptodate edition Pm me with the name of your course text and ill see if its same edition/same text :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭farva

I did it last year as my elective, its an absolute gift!! If your in anyway good at maths its an A+ in the bag!!!

Advertisement