Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Board?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm still around folks, just been busy, but carry on amongst yoursleves :D.

Decided to go with the Asus board I linked to above.

Processor is the only sticking point now, the 8400 seems to be out of stock everywhere now. Was goign to go with the 8200, any opinions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Just to throw more fuel on the fire, its been reported that Intel E8400's aparently have a temperature problem :eek:
    More here, here, and here

Almost every motherboard is reporting a wrong temp for the chip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭TheThreeDegrees

these are probably the ones that were borderline to be "binned" by intel:p

personally i'd hold off till you gather more intel;)

lots of comments saying its the volts

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Anyone have any issues ordering from Overclockers? When I click to buy the items in my basket and go through the ordering it tells me it cant be placed because I already ordered and to go to the outstanding orders section in my account, but that says there are no outstanding orders.

The total when I look at whats in my basket in the small view on the right is £590 inc vat. When I choose the full basket view its £635.14 inc £22 shipping. Do they charge our 21% vat when you have an irish adress down? Although that wouldnt account for the full £23 difference. The vat difference would up it about £18

Advertisement