Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cancelled sgs test not my doing

Options
  • 29-01-2008 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Basically I got a letter today saying my test was cancelled. I was given no reason or explanation but just have to call and reschedule. :mad:!!!! It was meant to be in the new Dun Laoghaire centre on the 2nd. Did it happen to anyone else?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 betterdrive.net

bambam320 wrote: »
    Basically I got a letter today saying my test was cancelled. I was given no reason or explanation but just have to call and reschedule. :mad:!!!! It was meant to be in the new Dun Laoghaire centre on the 2nd. Did it happen to anyone else?:confused:

I was down there today and there was still no facilities in place so that would not surprise me. Also spoke to an examiner in Deangrange and they said they were not repoting to Dun Laoghaire centre until the Fourth of feb. I thinks they might have screwed up the opening scheduele

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭cork1

sgs cancelled on me before xmas due to staffing difficulties!! after waiting 6 months for a test!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mdayalan

I'm from Kilkenny. I received a phone call an hour before the exam by SGS, telling me their cancelling the exam because of the examiner! Rescheduling for June, which is like 2 months away!

Advertisement