Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Geography Investigation(River Study)

• 30-01-2008 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I am currently writing up my River investigation, but could sumone give me help please? I have everything else done apart from Conclusions and evaluation, as I do not know what to put here.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Iano2K8

So in conclusions u talk about ur results n what they say...n if theres any errors in ur results dont be afraid to include it in the evaluation... n if you have any criticisms (within reason) u can add it here... hope that helps... did mine in september so cant really remember...

• Registered Users Posts: 49 smithysmith

Any other help please?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

I am currently writing up my River investigation, but could sumone give me help please? I have everything else done apart from Conclusions and evaluation, as I do not know what to put here.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Conclusion - sum up on each of the parts of your investigation and say what you have found from carrying out the work, include results etc

in an evaluation you must critically analyze the work you have carried out and the results you have found.

answer the following:

did you get the results you expected?
    were your objectives met?
    have you carried out the tasks assigned? if not, why? mention reasons you could/could not
    determine the quality of your work. What aspects were good/bad?
    What would you do differently next time?

Make sure you critically assess all parts of your work.

Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭annie19

OMG, we have't even started ours yet!
    I got full marks in it last yr (i looked at my script) but I am starting to get worried!
    I wish I had done since last Sept. Its going to take at least a fortnight to get it done!

Best Of Luck to all
    We can do it!!!!!!:D

Advertisement