Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend some driving instructors for Little Island, Cork?

Options
  • 30-01-2008 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

I don't care do much about their personality, personal hygiene, etc., just how good they are at getting you to pass the test!
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Not too many instructors out in Little Island. There's only a couple of testers down there and the RSA are opening a huge new test centre in Blackrock. Are you only looking for those based there or any from Cork city?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

you could try martin cox in cobh , he has a great pass rate , his phone number is <SNIP> , he got the wife past her test in little island . Little island is a good place to take the test , just be carefull of the speed limit in the industrial estate where SGS are based , its posted as 10km/h and the speed limit in the estate by pizza hut is only 30km/h
    fitz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭SMM

I passed my test in Doughcloyne last week, no problem at all. I had pretest lessons with Dave Coleman of All-Round driving school, I think his number is in the yellow pages. He was brilliant, really patient and a good sense of humour which I found helped!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

You should post this on the Cork forum as posters there will have a bit more local knowledge.

Advertisement