Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Wild Rovers clan founder, lost forever

• 30-01-2008 2:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Derek Sherlock, aka YoungGuns78 last night died in a car crash. He was 17.

He started the clan 3 years ago and it has since become ones of the largest Irish Xbox clan.

If you wish to post a message of condolence please do so on the WildRovers website here

or on the Xbox.com forums.

messages will be passed onto the family and the pages will go with him also.

thanks.

Antigone05

www.thewildrovers.net
    www.honestxboxhype.blogspot.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

thanks to all who have responded through the links. it means alot to alot of people.

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Alpha Ryu

Am still reeling from the news myself. RIP Derek(YoungGuns 78). We'll miss you always man :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

That is really terrible news. I was at a lan he was at once so i didnt really know him well but loss of life at 17 is always terrible. R.I.P Derek, my thoughts are with his family and friends.

Advertisement