Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropkick Murphys on Thursday

Options
  • 30-01-2008 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

Posted tongue-in-cheek on the beers thread, then just took myself seriously.

I'm heading up to see the Dropkick Murphys in Dublin Thursday. Any other Galwegians heading up who'd be down to grab a pint/bite before the show?

I'm flying solo (I assume - don't believe any of my mates who claimed they were going to get a ticket actually got one), taking the bus up thurs and back fri, prob just crashing in the youth hostel for the night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Bah!
    When I saw the thread title I thought you were gonna say they were playing here :(
    Ah well, enjoy the show

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I'll be heading up too.

Friend of mine was unable to get the time off so I'll be heading up alone as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

I'll be heading up too.

When ya heading up? I'm working til 730 tomorrow morning, so may just go straight up at 830 am. More likely I'll go home and sleep a bit first and aim for the 1430 bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

tristanc wrote: »
    When ya heading up? I'm working til 730 tomorrow morning, so may just go straight up at 830 am. More likely I'll go home and sleep a bit first and aim for the 1430 bus.

I'm heading up on the 9 or 10am bus.

Advertisement