Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st birthday party??

Options
  • 30-01-2008 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

hi all, my birthday isn't until the end of the year but my parents have started to plan it...its either in dublin in a hotel/venue or down the coutry in a markee out the back of our house....now most of my friends are dubs so i think more people would make it if its in dublin but i know i couls custumize it all if it was in a markee...just wanted some suggestions of places in dublin...my dad is suggesting the 4 seasons or new powerscourt hotel but i'm not sure if they have a cut off time...i would prefer it to go on for as long as it can :) also does anyone have any advice on getting comedians or bands...not hugely famous but well known? also any ideas on if it was down the country on how 2 make it easier for people to get there and stay there...bus and hotel accomadation?? i'm hoping about 100 people will be there....thanks for reading and any help
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 niceandfriendly

Hi Lucifer,

I went to a 21st in The Four Seasons last year and it was really good. They didn't close till about 2 ish but my friend had organised a club for us. Not many were in a state to go anywhere as there was a free bar and we took FULL advantage of that!

I wouldn't recommend the Ritz in Enniskerry its a bit older its fine for balls and whatnot but doesn't give anyone any options for afterwards. I would recommend if your having it in your house just organise buses to and from. A friend of mine did that her party was in meath and we went there at 7 and got buses back to town at 3 am! It was a really good night.

I've organised a few of my friends bdays since mine so if you have any more questions I'd be glad to help!

Advertisement