Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JP lesson with native JP in Cork.

Options
  • 30-01-2008 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi,

I have been living in Cork for 2 years and Irish people supported me to survive:) here without sushi and raw food and I just feel that it's time for me to pay back for Irish people.

I am volunteering to assist your learning or brushing up Japanese skills. Or if you want to know more about JP cultures and have questions I am more than happy to assist you.

Since this is volunteer I basically don't charge(if it's full time engagement or more serious studying we can discuss) , how you want to learn or what kind of support you require is up to you so please feel free to contact me by private message or e-mail to alieninireland@gmail.com thanks.

Oh by the way I am male so please don't expect cute kitty-chan JP girl:D and send messages with hidden agendas!

KYO

Advertisement