Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus

• 30-01-2008 11:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Not sure if this is the right board so feel free to move the thread but i'm organising a stag for my brother next may, few of us going to las vegas in march so to keep them women happy i promised i'd keep his "main" stag local,

anyway what i was thinking of was like bus tour around a load of random ass country pubs out the dunmore direction during the day/evening and back into town then but i was just wondering can anyone recommend a bus who i could get that wouldn't mind the usual drunken antics.

thanks for any info in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Would you care to post the info. Other people might find it useful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

its called a paddy wagon

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Post numbers if there available on the company website or company adverts. Otherwise, probably best not to post it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

sorry i should have given a little more info,

the pm was great but the numbers would be a little more towards 20-30 at a guess, so what i had in mind are the kinda buses people organise for GAA matches.

Advertisement