Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOCKS:Whats coming up in the Mocks?

Options
  • 30-01-2008 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Anyone know whats coming up in the following for the Mocks?

FRE - HL , ENG - HL , IRI -OL , PHY - HL , ART HISTORY. - HL?

Any help at all?
    BTW Im from Mayo (just incase the papers are different)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Rory710

Check the other thread I already said wats coming up in both the mock french papers...!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

I seriously don't understand people wanting to find out what's in the mocks. The point of them is that they're a test run for the LC, so finding out what's on them completely defeats the purpose of them (unless you've got some ways of finding out what's on the actual LC paper too).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 stuck!!

please help me
    i need a link to the o/l math paper 2 for DEB
    anybody want to help

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭starr0409

Rory710 wrote: »
    Check the other thread I already said wats coming up in both the mock french papers...!!!!

WHERE is this "other thread" you speak of???oh my god im desperate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

YAMT - Yet Another...

• Advertisement

alan4cult wrote: »
    YAMT - Yet Another...

speak english? parlez vous francais? deutch?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Hint: the only person you're screwing over is yourself if you try to cheat on this, the mocks are officially meaningless, it just means you know how well prepared or not you are.

I failed to get the points I needed the first time around, got em the second (I repeated the LC). I understand the position you're in, believe me. If you're afraid of your folks going ballistic because you do poorly in the mocks, sit back, chill, and realize who these exams are going to benefit.
    You, and you alone.

i.need.to.know.
    going absolutely psycho...you dont understand......NOBODY UNDERSTANDS MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

starr0409 wrote: »
    i.need.to.know.
    going absolutely psycho...you dont understand......NOBODY UNDERSTANDS MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
    Probably be a good idea to lay off those caffeine pills :)

but the caffeine UNDERSTANDS MEEEEEEEE....ugh its hopeless:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

speak english? parlez vous francais? deutch?
    Its called an acroynm. Why don't you work out the other letters instead of cheating in the mocks.

alan4cult wrote: »
    acroynm
    funny how i cant say that word! lol now i feel EXTRA STUPID!!! and about the cheating yes you're so right but its like smoking weed or buying something stupidly expensive- satisfies you at the time but you pay for it later......unfortunately my motto goes LIVE IN THE NOOOOWWWWW!!!!......going for more coffee.....

• Registered Users Posts: 83,530 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Nice to see students telling the coggers to piss off for a change, to be honest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

i.need.to.know.

so emoish dont u think? :D
    no offence :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement