Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent Wood Pellets

Options
  • 30-01-2008 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

After 18 months of searching for good pellets we've found them! We've gotten two loads now and we have no dust....at last!!!!!! Don't want to post details in case it's misconstrued as advertising but if you want to pm me I'd be happy to pass on details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Just pm'd you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

What price were these pellets per ton

• Registered Users Posts: 7,169 ✭✭✭10-10-20

If you'd had a good service and you aren't acting on behalf of the company, then I don't see an issue naming them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Corkwhite

I would also be grateful if you could post the details, cost, supplier etc. I am unable to pm you.

10-10-20 wrote: »
    If you'd had a good service and you aren't acting on behalf of the company, then I don't see an issue naming them!

I totally agree but....I don't want to get banned for mentioning a company here...has happened before.

Well Mods can I name the company??:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Corkwhite

Any Updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭billy_beckham

Can you Pm me the details please?
    Thanks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Octopus

Hi Builderwoman

Can you PM me details too.

I previously listed some suppliers and costs with no reprisals.

As 10-10-20 says if your praising their product i don't see a problem.

I don't have a problem posting the details but the Mods still haven't said that I can!! I was praising someone else's product before and it was given a warning and got a ban afterwards for posting someone's phone number... so let's wait til the Mods say it's ok. In the meantime I'm happy to pm you. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 fl1979ie

hi can you pm me the group as well.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭lastbuilders

Can you PM me too? I am ordering in the next week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ShowAndGo

Can you pm me the details as well please.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

me too please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭irishchris

pm me with the name thanks and how much are they for a ton?

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Cuauhtemoc

Could you pm me the details as well please?

Cheers,

C.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Jack Duckworth

After 18 months of searching for good pellets we've found them! We've gotten two loads now and we have no dust....at last!!!!!! Don't want to post details in case it's misconstrued as advertising but if you want to pm me I'd be happy to pass on details.

Can you PM me too please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Highway

Hi,
    If anyone found out the Excellent Wood Pellet provider, could someone PM me please.

Thanks,
    Highway.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭cantwbr1

Has anyone bought a Kedco combined wood pellet boiler and storage unit and what is their experience with them

Could someone send me the info too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭mrblack

Hello Builderwoman,

Could you pm me the name & no. of the excellent wood pellet supplier as well. I am about to decide on a boiler type within next few days.

Thanks

mrblack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭NickTellis

I would also appreciate a PM with this info.
    Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Deise Dave

Please pm me also. Really nervous about using wood pellets in our new build so would appreciate your thoughts/experience to date?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Can someone please post up the details or pm them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Can I have the name, number and price of this excellent pellet provider please ?

Advertisement