Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing product design and technology in UL?

• 30-01-2008 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Anyone doing product design and technology in UL? Im thinking about doing this course and wondering what the students think of it..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I know some people doing it. There's a hell of a lot of project work involved, but not many exams or lectures, i.e. possibly a good thing. Seems mostly very relevant to what they're actually doing - same can't be said for some other courses...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 damianco72

Just started this sept as a mature student, a lot of project work in first semester but its very interesting, about 7hrs a week doing industrial design module. All in all about 26hrs a week. There are a lot lectures and labs and tutorials. You need to keep on top of things and not like the guy i met last week who attended his first lab in week 7. Enjoying it so far!

Advertisement