Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal resizing, sniff.

Options
  • 30-01-2008 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭

Em, a friend, needs to raise some dough (yes, use more yeast, very good) in a hurry.

Anyone know of a dealer who exchanges money for firearms? Perhaps a new dealer who's looking for used stock?

I'd appreciate any info from someone who's sold a legally held firearm just by walking into a dealer off the street. I know several dealers who will sell the items for me but time is of the essence.

All items are as they should be. Modern stuff. No rusty "it's been in the shed since the 50's, ah sure it must be worth something?" cack.

Or if anyone has a bag of money they don't need, I'll take it, or em, I mean my friend would be glad of it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

What is your friend trying to dispose of G17 as a matter of interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Ned Muldhoon

If the firearms are in good condition I would possibly be interested in buying them. Can you pm me details of firearms?

rgds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭G17

I realise that this isn't the buying and selling section so I'm merely posting them as a matter of interest, as requested. I am not selling these guns in this forum.

S&W 617, 6", .22
    Steyr SSG P11, .243
    Browning Special Sporting Clays, O/U, 12G, 32"
    Weihrauch HW80, .22
    Anshutz 525, .22
    Glock 34, 9mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

I might be able to help you out with some of those if your interested
    pm me your number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Mac Tire

you have a pm...

• Advertisement

Several members have given me very useful information and contacts. Thank you. If I need further information I'll post another request. I'll let you know here how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Any prices for those?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,355 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Any prices for those?
    I think he is looking for a quick sell to a dealer, instead of waiting for a FAC to come through for a person to person sale

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Ah, fair enough.

Thanks to all who posted and PMed me. I sold my firearms to a registered dealer this evening. I appreciate everyone's input and offers. Several people contacted me with dealer's details they knew and others offered to check with their dealers for me, some were going to check at their clubs too.

Such a helpful lot in here, brilliant.

Incidentally it was a forum member bought the firearms. After doing some more sums turned out I didn't have to sell them all but 3 are gone, sad but when I clear this monetary molehill I'll be back with a new thread entitled "What would you spend your hard earned money on?".

• Advertisement
Advertisement