Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specialbike

Options
  • 30-01-2008 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭

Came across this today. They strip, blast and powdercoat old frames and build them up with modern components. You can supply your own frame or have them find one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

Any site that refers to bikes in the third-person feminine (e.g. "She had no wheels, her components had seized off...") is a good thing in my book.
    blorg wrote: »
    Came across this today. They strip, blast and powdercoat old frames and build them up with modern components. You can supply your own frame or have them find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Any site that refers to bikes in the third-person feminine (e.g. "She had no wheels, her components had seized off...") is a good thing in my book.
    I will refrain from bringing up that Scottish case.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Itsfixed

Damn, they nicked my new business idea :mad:

Please don't... (refrain, that is)!
    I will refrain from bringing up that Scottish case.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Please don't... (refrain, that is)!
    Ok, since you asked.

• Advertisement

"I should have known better".

Advertisement