Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gets better!

Options
  • 30-01-2008 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

were offloading prince boateng to villa....yyyiiipppppeeee. Reckon there'll be one more player coming in maybe...we need a midfielder...could we go back for downing?

robbo/cerny

Hutton Woodgate King Bale

Lennon Jenas Tainio Malbranque / maybe downing ?????

Berb Keano

you could take tainio out and put in zokora or hudd but all over it looks impressive. a keeper in the summer and another centre midd and a prayer that both centre halves stay fit and we'll be challenging bigtime next season.

COYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Great news.
    Strange to see martin o neill spend money on 2 players who have'nt done much to date !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

I honestly taught he was half decent.... suppose he taught tainio can do can anything KPB can do better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

sew wrote: »
    I honestly taught he was half decent.... suppose he taught tainio can do can anything KPB can do better!

Yer, have not really been impressed with KPG - seemed to get stuck in (hence his yellow cards) but besides that, I would put Zock, Tanio, O'Hara all above him - and apparently so would Ramos! I did hear a whisper we were going to try Downing one more time, but then again maybe Gilberto is felt to be the midfield option? so it would look more like this when bale is back with us - Clearly this gives us options in all positions........... 2 good side below!

cerny
    robbo

Hutton Woodgate King Bale
    Chimbo Dawson Kabul Yip
    Gunter

Lennon Jenas Zock O'Hara
    Hudd Tainio Gilberto

Berbs Keano
    Defoe Bent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Great to see some new defenders coming in.

Advertisement