Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rurouni Kenshin in Dublin

Options
  • 30-01-2008 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭

I'll be heading up to Dublin tomorrow and figure that while I'm there I'll try and pick up Rurouni Kenshin.

Does anyone know where Rurouni Kenshin DVDs are available in Dublin?

Preferably in the city centre as I'm not too familiar with the streets of Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Gah - was just down in Cork this weeked in Other Realms and they have a few box sets there :/

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

they're selling a samurai X boxset in tower at the moment, but not the series as far as i know. very pricey tho.

there are a few decent sets of the series on ebay, but again the price is high enough, but considering the amount of episodes there are i guess it's alright

this one is in a collector's box

this one isn't

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I thought this thread was announcing that Rurouni Kenshin himself was making an appearance in Dublin. I am saddened :(

But also relieved as he seems to cart trouble around with him like a bad rash.

In addition to his bad rash.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

if i saw this thing walking behind me in dublin, i'd run a mile!

Advertisement