Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much to cut lawn

Options
  • 30-01-2008 3:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

im just wondering how much is it to get someone to cut my grass. it could takes between an hour and a half and two hours by time you have went around with the ride on and push one for around trees. also how much does it cost for them to take away the grass roughly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jamesmccann

Did anyone reply to this. I'm also interested in this question...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

If i were to do it, I would want €85 europeans for it. Just a guestimate for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

im just wondering how much is it to get someone to cut my grass. it could takes between an hour and a half and two hours by time you have went around with the ride on and push one for around trees. also how much does it cost for them to take away the grass roughly
    How big is your lawn? I share a half acre of lawn with my neighbours & a local lad does it for €40. The remaining acre we leave as meadow.

Hi Billy,

You're like Pat kenny - you have a nature reserve!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi Billy,

You're like Pat kenny - you have a nature reserve!
    And I'm €2m better off than he is too. :D

• Advertisement

Nice one!
    LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

Tonight I'm going to sneak into my neighbour's garden and bang up a few birdboxes and stick a new padlock on his side gate. Tomorrow I will claim squatter's rights and drag the poor sod through an expensive and embarrassing court saga. :rolleyes: They should have jailed Kenny for being frivolous!

Advertisement