Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ovulation Tests

Options
  • 30-01-2008 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Does anyone have any experience of these? If so can anyone suggest a good one or a particular type they found effective. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

I used cheap ones I got from ebay, so that I could start early in the cycle and not feel was throwing money away. They are just thin little sticks, you collect your urine in a cup and then put the stick in. Just as effective and reliable as expensive ones from the chemist, but much, much cheaper, even with shipping fro the USA.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭emmiou

I got 80 on ebay that came with 20 pregnancy tests - item 310018917461 is the same - saved a fortune and the results were really very sensitive for the pregnancy strips - superior to many of the kits you'll pay more than 10 euro for in your local chemist, my background is in laboratory science.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

We used one once. That's all it took. That doesn't mean that we wouldn't have conceived without it of course. :) I can't remember the brand, but we got it in our local chemist.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

I got 100 (I'm planning ahead) of them from this UK website, they were about €30 but with the change in the exchange rate should be a little cheaper now.

They came very quickly, less than a week as I remember.

I used them for the first time last week so I can't tell you how effective they were but there was definately a change in the results so "I'm hopeful".

http://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/ovulationtest.htm

Advertisement