Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish football this weekend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Thurs 31st Sunderland reserves vs St Pats, Stadium of Light (the far away one) 5pm admission free.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Not to be confused with the Stadium of sh1te;)

Not to be confused with the Stadium of sh1te;)

Thats now called Eastdio da Luz

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Any other friendlies on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Most of the friendlies are starting during the week.

Only other one I know of is Waterford Utd -v- Cobh on Saturday at 2pm in the RSC.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Limerick 37 vs Galway on friday night in Limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Melion wrote: »
    Limerick 37 vs Galway on friday night in Limerick
    That's been called off.

Dundalk v Drogheda. Friendly? :eek:

1-1 with sunderland, O Carroll played very well and Quigley scored a stunning solo goal beating every player at least twice and finishing well.

Sunderland is cold and bleak and beer is super cheap.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Was there Irish people there supporting Sunderland?

DesF wrote: »
    Was there Irish people there supporting Sunderland?

it was a reserve game on a thursday, there were about 40 people there. 3 pats fans :D

You would love it over there a JUG of red Bull and 10 vodkas and a large bottle of bulmers for 7 POUND!!!!!!!!!

needless to say i was locked, cant wait to back over its a great place very welcoming to their new irish overlords. With all their irish players i think i be a sunderland fan now, Quinn was very nice to us too i gonna get loads of pats fans to go over.

Desf you should go over, its really great.

join us....be one of us

kdjac

If DesF going to see Sunderland play (other than Shels) I'll personally rob his cap and show his baldness to the world.

My dad's going over to Sunderland this month with his mates from the local (the owner has 4 season-tickets organise trips over) and I prayed to him that the match would be called off, thats there's an alcohol shortage in Sunderland and surrounding areas and the hotel he is staying in burns down the night before.:D

KdjaCL wrote: »
    Quinn was very nice to us too
    You don't say...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

KdjaCL wrote: »
    it was a reserve game on a thursday, there were about 40 people there. 3 pats fans :D

You would love it over there a JUG of red Bull and 10 vodkas and a large bottle of bulmers for 7 POUND!!!!!!!!!

needless to say i was locked, cant wait to back over its a great place very welcoming to their new irish overlords. With all their irish players i think i be a sunderland fan now, Quinn was very nice to us too i gonna get loads of pats fans to go over.

Desf you should go over, its really great.

join us....be one of us

kdjac
    Beer in England is shiiite though! The price helps get past it though. :)

*Edit*

Advertisement